Are you annoyed at all the unkillable Heartsteel champions on the Rift? Do you just hate tanks in general? Try out this team composition that shreds thanks down to itty bitty bite-sized pieces and uses them as their personal source of food.
Team Composition Score Card
Crowd Control: B
Difficulty (1-5, 5 is hardest): 3
Diving Power: B
Dueling Power: S
Poke Power: B
Pushing Power: S
Early Game: S
Mid Game: A
Late Game: A
Super Late Game: A
Bot Lane – Kog’Maw
Mid Lane – Sylas
Support – Brand
A champion with an incredibly beautiful synergy with Divine Sunderer, Fiora absolutely shreds tanks. Not only does she deal bonus damage based on opponent health amounts, but she also deals bonus TRUE DAMAGE scaling up against opponent health pools. Talk about using enemies as your own personal health battery!
- This team is flexible enough to split push or team fight depending on which lanes are doing well.
- Even if this is a tank-slaying composition, make sure to still focus on enemy threats that are easier to kill first during team fights.
- Zed [Mid] – Strong laning phase, good assassin for killing backline
- Fiddlesticks [Jungle] – Strong crowd-control and AOE initiation, difficult for Sylas to utilize his ultimate mid-team fight
- Sett [Top] – Excellent laning phase against Fiora, good bruiser that deals more damage at low health
- Nami [Support] – Good against heavy melee teams, but watch out for stunning teammates with Fiora’s riposte
- Nilah [Marksman] – Good champion against auto-attack based enemy bruisers, mobile enough to avoid the paws of bruisers.