Nerfs: Aatrox, Dr. Mundo, Fiora, K’Sante, Yuumi, Zeri
Buffs: Jayce, Lissandra, Shaco, Sion, Twisted Fate, Xayah
Tweaks: Jax, Rammus
Midscope update. All abilities adjusted.
Jax’s midscope update is on the smaller side compared to our previous onces. Overall, we like his simpler gameplay and kit, but we felt there was room to make his ultimate ability more interesting. Additionally, we’ve shifted his AP ratios around to buff up his burstier AP playstyle that’s seen play in the past. All of that said, unfortunately Jax still doesn’t have a real weapon…
Q – Leap Strike
- Physical Damage: 65/105/145/185/225 (+100% bonus AD)(+60% AP) ⇒ 65/105/145/185/225 (+100% bonus AD) (+0% AP)
E – Counter Strike
- Minimum Damage: 55/80/105/130/155 (+50% bonus AD) Physical Damage ⇒ 55/85/115/145/175 (+4% max HP of the target) (+100% AP) Magic Damage
- Bonus Damage per Attack Dodged: 20% of total damage ⇒ 20% of base damage
R – Grandmaster’s Might
- Cooldown: 80 seconds ⇒ 100/90/80 seconds
- 3rd Hit Passive Bonus Magic Damage: 100/140/180 (+ 70% AP) ⇒ 80/120/160 (+ 60% AP)
- newImagine if I had a Real Animation: Jax’s R passive now has updated animations, sound effects, and visual effects
- newNEW ACTIVE: Jax swings his lantern around him, dealing 150/250/350 (+100% AP) magic damage to nearby enemies. If he hits a champion he gains 25/45/65 (+40% bonus AD) Armor plus 15/20/25% (+10% bonus AD) per champion hit, as well as 60% of that value as Magic Resist for the next 8 seconds. During this time the passive damage applies every 2nd attack instead of every 3rd.
- newImagine if I had a Real Icon: Jax’s spell icons have all been updated
- newImagine if I had a Reel Weapon: Jax’s secret passive, fishing, has been added to the game
Passive damage decreased. E increased healing from R decreased. R bonus movement speed decreased.
Aatrox has been bringing death to the top lane for a while now, and with Preseason shipped and the new season kicking off, now is a great time to address his strong presence in top. We’re tapping down his damage, healing, and move speed which should help bring the Darkin more in line with other top laners.
Passive – Deathbringer Stance
- Bonus Percent Maximum Health Damage: 5-12% (based on level) ⇒ 4-10% (based on level)
E – Umbral Dash
- Passive Increased Healing during World Ender: 25/30/35/40/45% ⇒ 20/24/28/32/36%
R – World Ender
- Bonus Movement Speed: 60/80/100% ⇒ 50/65/80%
Base health decreased. Armor growth decreased. E bonus attack damage decreased.
Since his changes in the last patch, Dr. Mundo has been going where he pleases (top and jungle) and performing quite well there. Now that our changes have succeeded in pumping up Mundo’s tank scaling fantasy, we’re looking to reel in his power and avoid any potential malpractice issues…
- Base Health: 653 ⇒ 613
- Armor Growth: 4.2 ⇒ 3.7
E – Blunt Force Trauma
- Bonus Attack Damage: 2.5/3/3.5/4/4.5% of maximum health ⇒ 2/2.5/3/3.5/4% of maximum health
Passive AD scaling decreased. Q bonus AD scaling decreased.
Since the durability and tank item updates, our premiere anti-tank skirmisher has been eating well. Her bonus-AD-hungry kit has better options against all foes with the new Ravenous Hydra. As the stars have aligned for Fiora’s success, we need to tap down the AD scaling on both her anti-tank and generic damage. Champions who can do too much of both can veer into the territory of becoming too strong, but we do want her to maintain her unique kit. Our eyes will be on the Grand Duelist to monitor these changes.
Passive – Duelist’s Dance
- Maximum Health Damage AD Scaling: 4.5% maximum health true damage per 100 AD ⇒ 4% maximum health true damage per 100 AD
Q – Lunge
- Physical Damage: 70/80/90/100/110 (+ 95/100/105/110/115% bonus AD) ⇒ 70/80/90/100/110 (+ 90/95/100/105/110% bonus AD)
Base AD increased. Q (Hammer Form) base damage increased. W (Hammer Form) damage increased.
Jayce has been keeping his distance recently. Mostly because he’s always in his cannon form due to its many advantages over the weaker hammer form. In order to help balance out his stances we’re buffing up the hammer form to give Jayce the opportunity to have more of those cool Arcane fight scenes.
- Base Attack Damage: 54 ⇒ 57
Q (Hammer Form) – To the Skies!
- Base Physical Damage: 55/100/145/190/235/280 ⇒ 60/110/160/210/260/310
W (Hammer Form) – Lightning Field
- Magic Damage Per Second: 25/40/55/70/85/100 ⇒ 35/50/65/80/95/110
Base movement speed decreased. Passive base damage decreased. W physical damage decreased.
As players have become more comfortable and skilled on K’Sante he’s started becoming strong, which is par for the course. However, combined with his last buffs this pushed him a little too far in high skill brackets of play. We’re bringing his power down a notch before he starts to become particularly problematic.
- Base Movement Speed: 335 ⇒ 330
Passive – Dauntless Instinct
- Base Damage: 10-25 (based on level) ⇒ 5-20 (based on level)
W – Path Maker
- Minimum Physical Damage: 4.25/4.5/4.75/5/5.25% of target’s maximum health ⇒ 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3% of target’s maximum health
- Maximum Physical Damage: 8.25/8.5/8.75/9/9.25% of target’s maximum health ⇒ 7/7.25/7.5/7.75/8% of target’s maximum health
Health growth increased. Q slow increased. W cooldown decreased.
Lissandra has been underperforming across different skill brackets and lacking excitement for a while now. We’re making a few changes that should help her get more involved in fights, increase overall utility, and also synergize with her close combat style of play.
- Health Growth: 104 ⇒ 110
Q – Ice Shard
- Slow: 16/19/22/25/28% ⇒ 20/24/28/32/36%
W – Ring of Frost
- Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds ⇒ 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
Base AD decreased, base health decreased. W calculations adjusted, flat armor decreased, armor scaling decreased.
Like Amumu and the jungle companions, Rammus found a new friend in Preseason by the name of Jak’Sho the Protean. The current synergy between Rammus’ W and Jak’Sho is being adjusted so that the two interact more cleanly with one another, but this should be roughly neutral. That said, Rammus is a bit too strong right now, so we are baking in a small nerf to his overall durability.
- Base Attack Damage: 56 ⇒ 53
- Base Health: 634 ⇒ 614
W – Defensive Ball Curl
- Flat Armor: 40 ⇒ 25
- Percent Armor: 60/70/80/90/100% ⇒ 40/55/70/85/100%
- newOK Math: Flat resists granted by Rammus’ W are now also amplified by the percent resists that are granted by W
Q mana cost decreased, backstab damage increased. E AD ratio increased.
Famously (or infamously), Shaco has quite a few builds he can kill you with, his AD build has fallen pretty low in terms of effectiveness. In this patch, we’re increasing its burst a little to keep it a viable build option. On top of that, we’re also bringing Q’s mana cost down which should help since AD Shaco doesn’t build any mana items. Really, we just want to see more of the clown in the game. All right, now you can go check out the changes.
Q – Deceive
- Mana Cost: 60 ⇒ 40
- Backstab Critical Strike Bonus Damage: 30% ⇒ 40%
E – Two-Shiv Poison
- Magic Damage: 70/95/120/145/170 (+75% bonus AD)(+60% AP) ⇒ 70/95/120/145/170 (+80% bonus AD)(+60% AP)
- Magic Damage to Targets Below 30% Health of Maximum Health: 105/142.5/180/217.5/255 (+112.5% bonus AD)(+90% AP) ⇒ 105/142.5/180/217.5/255 (+120% bonus AD)(+90% AP)
Base Health increased. Q full charge damage increased.
Our 12.23 buffs to Sion undershot our goals, partially due to the Q buff only affecting snapcasts of the ability. This round we’ll be buffing up fully charged Qs as well as increasing base durability to help give Sion the boost he needs to be more competitive.
- Base Health: 615 ⇒ 655
Q – Decimating Smash
- Damage When Fully Charged: 70/135/200/265/330 ⇒ 90/155/220/285/350
Q cooldown now decreases with rank. W Blue Card and Red Card AP ratios increased.
It’s been a long time since we last buffed TF and even then he hasn’t been lucky enough to be drawn in Solo Queue or Pro Play. We’re giving him a bit more freedom to let his cards fly wildly while putting a bit more oomph behind his Red and Blue cards so he can leave his opponents looking more black and blue.
Q – Wild Cards
- Cooldown: 6 seconds at all ranks ⇒ 6/5.75/5.5/5.25/5 seconds
W – Pick A Card
- Blue Card Magic Damage: 40/60/80/100/120 (+100% AD)(+90% AP) ⇒ 40/60/80/100/120 (+100% AD) (+115% AP)
- Red Card Magic Damage: 30/45/60/75/90 (+100% AD)(+60% AP) ⇒ 30/45/60/75/90 (+100% AD)(+70% AP)
Base attack speed and attack speed ratio increased.
Xayah isn’t quite up to snuff compared to other marksmen and her attack-focused builds are weaker than more casting-centric ones. A moderate increase to her overall attack speed should help with both of those issues and help Xayah find her wings in the bot lane.
- Base Attack Speed/Attack Speed Ratio: 0.625 ⇒ 0.658
Q base damage decreased.
Yuumi is still terrorizing higher skill brackets of play leading to her current ban rate being higher than we’d like. In order to help get Yuumi out of the picture while we rework her, we’re tagging her Q with some pretty significant nerfs to reduce her powerful poke and make her less frustrating to play against.
Q – Prowling Projectile
- Base Damage: 50/90/130/170/210/250 ⇒ 50/80/110/140/170/200
- Empowered Base Damage: 60/110/160/210/260/310 ⇒ 60/100/140/180/220/260
Attack Damage growth decreased. Q base damage decreased.
Zeri’s rework has succeeded in shifting her to a new and healthier play pattern, but she’s been a bit strong in higher brackets of play since her changes in 12.23. Her shorter range brought in many new avenues of counterplay early in the game which was one of our major goals, but she’s still a bit too consistent of a DPS threat at her three item power spike. As follow up to her changes in the last patch, we’re toning down her scaling damage a bit and hitting her favorite cat so Zeri is a bit less scary of a carry.
- Attack Damage Growth: 1.5 ⇒ 1.3
Q – Burst Fire
- Total Base Physical Damage: 15/18/21/24/27 ⇒ 15/17/19/21/23
Axiom Arc is a cool item but really only has one core user in Nocturne (and we love him for it). With a buff aimed at assassins, we hope that more players will be casting more ultimates so they can ultimately complete their anime protagonist arc.
- Lethality: 10 ⇒ 18
Horizon Focus doesn’t receive too much attention outside of a few artillery mages… and it’s not even that great on them. With enough Ability Power to now match Shadowflame, maybe you’ll tell the shopkeeper, “Bring me the Horizon Focus!” To which they’ll reply, “That’s the spirit!”
- Ability Power: 85 ⇒ 100
Jak’Sho, the Protean
Jak’Sho has landed as a solid core item for tanks, however it’s also been quite potent on fighters. We’re ok with fighters sometimes purchasing the item when they want to lean more into durability over damage. But we don’t think it should dominate all the other Mythic choices they have, and right now it’s close to doing just that. We’re shifting the ratios on Jak’Sho to better incentivize additional defensive purchases and make it a worse one-stop shop for durability in fighter builds.
- Cost: 3100 ⇒ 3200
- Voidborne Resilience Stacking: 2 per second (+15% total resists at max stacks) ⇒ 2 per second (+20% bonus resists at max stacks)
- Drain Damage: 3% of maximum Health ⇒ 80 (+7% bonus Health)
- newChampions ONLY: Voidborne Resilience’s drain damage will no longer affect minions and monsters
Rod of Ages
Rod of Ages is still a bit weak after having its cost buffed and is missing the mark a bit when it comes to that classic RoA experience we all love and remember. We’re shipping some small buffs this patch aimed at the item’s immediate power spike as a stat stick while also making the Move Speed more noticeable and effective. We’re also making adjustments to the Eternity passive as it’s currently skewing too far towards taking damage (and restoring mana) versus casting spells (and healing).
- Health: 300 ⇒ 400
- Eternity Move Speed Proc Requirement: 250 Healing or Mana Restoration ⇒ 200 Healing or Mana Restoration>
- Eternity Bonus Move Speed Amount: 25% ⇒ 35%
- Move Speed Duration: 2 seconds ⇒ 3 seconds
- updatedMove Speed Decay: Move speed gained from Eternity now decays more slowly
Passive – Eternity
- (Note: These passive changes will also apply to Catalyst of the Aeons and Abyssal Mask)
- Percent of Pre-Mitigation Damage Received Restored as Mana: 8% ⇒ 7%
- Percent of Mana Cost Spent Restored as Health: 20% ⇒ 25%
- Maximum Heal per Cast/Second (for Toggled Abilities): 15 ⇒ 20
QoL Updates and Bugfixes
- Coming to screens near you: Eternity’s Move Speed proc buff now appears on the player’s HUD
- Top Off: Healing and mana restored when at full health/mana will now count towards Eternity’s Move Speed proc
- Stack Check: Fixed a bug that was causing Eternity’s maximum heal cap to not correctly increase at maximum stacks
Archangel’s Staff/Seraph’s Embrace
While functional, the current version of Seraph’s Embrace hasn’t been hitting the mark in terms of excitement and impact. With RoA and Catalyst returning, the healing effect has now become redundant. We tested a few iterations of this item in Preseason that didn’t feel quite right leading to the changes being delayed, so we’re excited to have reached a version we’re more confident in for live. We’re shifting Archangel’s back towards a high AP scaling item with a defensive option to help mages have a little more room for error in the late game.
- Total Cost: 2600 ⇒ 3000
- Ability Power: 60 ⇒ 80
- Ability Haste: 0 ⇒ 10
- Passive – Awe: Grants Ability Haste equal to 0.5% of bonus mana ⇒ Grants AP equal to 1% bonus mana
- removedPassive – Empyrean: The Empyrean passive of Seraph’s Embrace has been removed and replaced with Lifeline
- newPassive – Lifeline: Upon taking damage that would reduce your Health below 30%, gain a 250 (+ 20% current Mana) shield (90 second cooldown)
- Passive – Awe: Grants Ability Haste equal to 1.3% bonus mana ⇒ Grants AP equal to 2.5% of bonus mana
With the avalanche of new and updated Preseason tank items, Winter’s Approach has lost its place among the Legendary items (which is a shame because winter finally came). We’re reverting some of our nerfs from last year so that Winter’s Approach stands out more as the mana/health stacking second item.
- Total Cost: 2700 ⇒ 2600
- Health: 350 ⇒ 400
- Health: 350 ⇒ 400
In its current state, Legend: Tenacity is a legendary source of Tenacity in the game. Especially when it comes to fighters where it’s the optimal rune in its row when running standard keystones. Currently champions are taking this rune into CC-reliant matchups as a way to avoid Merc Treads and invest into other stats. That, combined with the fact that Legend:Tenacity far surpasses Unflinching in terms of power meant that this rune needed a sizable amount of power removed from it.
- Tenacity per Legend Stack: 5% (+2.5% per Legend stack) ⇒ 5% (+1.5% per Legend stack)
- Maximum Tenacity at Full Stacks: 30% ⇒ 20%
The 12.23 ARAM changes shook up the Howling Abyss and we hope you enjoyed testing them out in our first ever ARAM Clash! We’re currently evaluating the tower rubble and other new changes, but for now will be focusing on addressing more immediate balance concerns this patch.
- Lifesteal Effectiveness on Minions: 50% ⇒ 60% (Note: Marksmen are suffering the most after the changes, so we’re returning a small amount of lifesteal power to slightly buff the entire class. As we’re also changing marksmen’s primary predators in juggernauts and assassins, we’re taking a smaller step here to see if we need to do more for this class.)
- Death Timers: Death timers at levels 1-18 have all been reduced by 1 second (Note: In patch 12.23, death timers were changed to be 3 seconds longer in the late-game. We are walking back a bit of that change, and closely monitoring game time while considering further changes.)
- Draven: Outgoing Damage: 100% ⇒ 105%
- Kai’Sa: Outgoing Damage: 100% ⇒ 105%, Attack Speed Scaling: 100% ⇒ 102.5%
- Kalista: Outgoing Damage: 105% ⇒ 110%
- Lucian: Outgoing Damage: 103% ⇒ 105%, Tenacity: 0% ⇒ 20%
- Lulu: Shield Modifier: 100% ⇒ 110%
- Nunu & Willump: Outgoing Damage: 108% ⇒ 110%, Damage Received: 92% ⇒ 90%, Tenacity: 0% ⇒ 20%
- Udyr: Outgoing Damage: 100% ⇒ 105%, Tenacity: 0% ⇒ 20%
- Yuumi: Healing Modifier: 100% ⇒ 110%
- Zeri: Outgoing Damage: 105% ⇒ 110%
The ARAM nerfs in this patch will primarily be to juggernauts and assassins, who are dominating the Howling Abyss at the moment. Many were given extra power to help them in the previous iteration of ARAM, so now that the map has changed we’re reducing some of that extra power.
- Bel’Veth: Outgoing Damage: 105% ⇒ 100%, Damage Received: 95% ⇒ 100%
- Darius: Damage Received: 95% ⇒ 100%, Healing Modifier: 120% ⇒ 100%
- Ekko: Damage Received: 95% ⇒ 100%
- Elise: Outgoing Damage: 110% ⇒ 105%
- Illaoi: Damage Received: 95% ⇒ 100%
- Irelia: Outgoing Damage: 105% ⇒ 100%, Damage Received: 95% ⇒ 100%
- Kassadin: Damage Received: 95% ⇒ 100%, Tenacity: 20% ⇒ 0%
- Katarina: Outgoing Damage: 105% ⇒ 100%, Damage Received: 90% ⇒ 100%
- Kha’Zix: Outgoing Damage: 110% ⇒ 105%, Damage Received: 85% ⇒ 90%
- Kled: Outgoing Damage: 105% ⇒ 100%, Damage Received: 90% ⇒ 100%
- Maokai: Healing Modifier: 100% ⇒ 80%
- Mordekaiser: Outgoing Damage: 100% ⇒ 95%, Damage Received: 100% ⇒ 105%
- Nilah: Outgoing Damage: 100% ⇒ 95%, Healing Modifier: 100% ⇒ 90%
- Rek’Sai: Outgoing Damage: 110% ⇒ 100%
- Rengar: Outgoing Damage: 108% ⇒ 100%, Healing Modifier: 120% ⇒ 100%
- Sett: Outgoing Damage: 95% ⇒ 90%
- Sion: Outgoing Damage: 92% ⇒ 90%, Damage Received: 108% ⇒ 110%
- Talon: Outgoing Damage: 110% ⇒ 105%, Damage Received: 92% ⇒ 95%
- Teemo: Ability Haste: 0% ⇒ -20%, Outgoing Damage: 90% ⇒ 85%
- Urgot: Damage Received: 100% ⇒ 110%
- Zed: Outgoing Damage: 110% ⇒ 100%
- Ziggs: Ability Haste: 0% ⇒ -20%
Season 2023 – Split 1 begins with the release of Patch 13.1 in your region! Ranks have been reset, hit the Rift in Ranked Solo/Duo or Ranked Flex to begin your climb!
- New Ranked rewards as you climb have been added! These are earned through obtaining Split Points by completing games. You earn 10 Split Points for a win, and 6 for a loss. Check out the rewards in the Ranked tab in the client.
- The Ranked skin for Split 1 is earnable by players of all ranks, but the amount of Split Points required varies by rank: 80 points for Gold and above and 1600 points for Silver and below. In addition, once you earn the skin, it remains earned even if you were to demote. The skin will be distributed after the end of Season 2023 – Split 1.
- Promotion Series have been reduced from a best of 5 to a best of 3
- The restriction on duoing in Ranked Solo/Duo with an MMR of Masters or above is disabled until patch 13.3. Note that duo restrictions based on visible rank are still active, so a player who reaches Master or above will not be able to duo.
- Visible rank is no longer used as matchmaking criteria, only MMR (Note: this was implemented in patch 12.23)
- Career stats have been reset for the new ranked season
We’re making some changes to how refunds work in League of Legends. For starters, every player should have their refund tokens refreshed up to the maximum amount of 3 to start off 2023. In the past, the complexity associated with maintaining this system has led to delays in the annual refresh, so we’ve opted to bring the entire League community up to 3 tokens.
However, due to the aforementioned complexity, we’ve made the difficult decision to remove refund tokens entirely later this year in patch 13.11. This will bring the refund policy in line with our other games, removing the need to maintain an older system just for League. As a result, the base refund policy will shift in patch 13.11 as well. Unused, eligible content will be refundable for up to 14 days from purchase. More detailed information around content eligibility, what constitutes “used content,” and special edge cases can be found on our support site. To recap, the tokens will disappear in patch 13.11 if not used by that date and the refund policy will adjust at the same time. Until then, you can continue to use the tokens as they have operated in the past. We will provide more information and reminders as patch 13.11 draws closer.
- Prestige Dragonmancer Volibear
- Prestige K/DA Ahri
- Mythic Chroma Storm Dragon Lee Sin
Leaving the Mythic Shop
- Prestige Arcade Caitlyn
- Prestige PROJECT Sylas
- Prestige Space Groove Nami
- Mythic Chroma Galaxy Slayer Zed
- Anima Squad 2022 Grab Bag
- Star Guardian 2022 Grab Bag
- Anima Squad 2022 Mythic Essence Icon
- Star Guardian 2022 Mythic Essence Icon
- MSI High Noon 2022 Mythic Essence Icon
- Steel Valkyrie 2022 Mythic Essence Icon
- Worlds 2022 Mythic Essence Icon
- Eclipse Knights 2022 Mythic Essence Icon
- Ocean Song 2022 Mythic Essence Icon
QoL Changes & Bugfixes
- You can now directly navigate between the rune recommender and the editing page from the same screen
- Smite will no longer be recommended as a summoner spell outside of the jungle role for champions whose most popular role is jungle
- Champion names are now shown in ARAM champion select
- Updated champion swapping visuals for improved clarity
- Position preferences for draft modes (Primary + Secondary choice) are preserved between sessions and across queues
- Fixed a bug that caused Azir’s Sun Disc to be difficult to attack and sometimes appear as invisible to the enemy team when appearing over turret rubble in ARAM
- Fixed a bug that caused Star and Pajama Guardian Ezreal’s Homeguard animations to not appear correctly
- Fixed a bug that cause part of K’Sante’s R – All Out animation to not play when cast into Vi’s R
- Fixed a bug that cause a square box to appear on the ground beneath Karthus when his Passive – Death Defied is triggered
- Fixed an animation change where Viego transitions from Homeguard’s to walking
- Fixed a bug that sometimes allowed Bard to cast W – Caretaker’s Shrine twice in a row
- Fixed a bug that caused Mundo’s E – Blunt Force Trauma to do more damage to monsters than indeed
- Fixed a bug that caused the camera to sometimes get stuck high above K’Sante on ARAM after casting his R – All Out
- Fixed a bug that caused Braum so not get assist credit from his W – Stand Behind Me
- Fixed a bug that was causing Braum’s W – Stand Behind Me to not play any VFX
- Fixed a bug that was causing Amumu’s E – Tantrum Death Recap to not correctly display how much the ability’s cooldown was reduced by damage taken
- Fixed a bug that caused Evenshroud’s Mythic Item tag not to display in the Item Shop
- Fixed a bug that caused Unsealed Spellbook’s Smite to deal 0 damage when swapped to initially
- Fixed a bug that cause Mordekaiser’s Passive – Darkness Rise to proc on small jungle monsters with abilities
- Fixed a bug that caused debug text to appear in Lee Sin and Yone’s ability bar and death recaps
- Fixed a bug that caused Ekko’s W – Parallel Convergence to sometimes stun enemies, even if they were not inside of the area of effect
- Fixed a bug that allowed Kalista to attack two champions at once with Guinsoo’s Rageblade
- Fixed a bug where Syndra could use her W – Force of Will grab and throw minions that were being teleported to
- Fixed a bug that caused Kassadin’s W – Nether Blade to look like it’s cooldown was being reduced if E – Force Pulse was also on cooldown despite the cooldown not actually being reduced
- Fixed a bug that caused Kassadin’s E – Force Pulse sound effects to not play when it is ready to be cast
- Fixed a bug that caused jungle monsters to continuously reset aggro if attacking two overlapping Heimerdinger H-28G Evolution turrets
- Fixed a bug that caused Iceborn Gauntlet and Bami’s Cinder Immolate effects to display two separate buff effects
- Fixed a bug that caused the Identity Customizer dropdown functions to not filter consistently
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Amplifying Tome to show up in shop as “purchased” in the Zhonya’s Hourglass build path if you had a Broken Stopwatch in your possession
- Fixed a bug that caused Vex’s Passive icon to not display on her buff bar
Upcoming Skins & Chromas
The following skins will be released in this patch:
The following chromas will be released this patch: